Multiple Vulnerabilities in Apple Products Could Allow for Arbitrary Code Execution
Successful exploitation could result in an attacker gaining the same privileges as the logged-on user, or the bypassing of security restrictions.
Multiple vulnerabilities have been discovered in iCloud, Safari, watchOS, tvOS, Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, and iOS. The most severe of these vulnerabilities could allow for arbitrary code execution.
- iCloud is a cloud storage service.
- Safari is a web browser available for OS X.
- watchOS is the mobile operating system for the Apple Watch and is based on the iOS operating system.
- tvOS is an operating system for the fourth-generation Apple TV digital media player.
- Mojave is a desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
- High Sierra is a desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
- Sierra is a desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers.
- iOS is a mobile operating system for mobile devices, including the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
For more info go here: https://www.cisecurity.org/advisory/ms-isac-cybersecurity-advisory-multiple-vulnerabilities-in-apple-products-could-allow-for-arbitrary-code-execution-patch-now-tlp-white_2019-009/